Saturday, June 7, 2008

Introduction to Riversong

Since RTD said to watch and listen to RiverSong very, very closely I decided to watch the episode again. Only this time, I’m writing down what she says and how she acts. Something is up with her but I haven’t decided what. Take a look at the statements and see what conclusions you come up with.

RiverSong enters the library as the leader and says, “Hello, sweetie” to the doctor.

“Take off your helmets everyone. We’ve got breathers.”

“Cause I’ve dated androids. They’re rubbish.” To Lux

“I lied. I’m always lying. There are bound to be others.” To Lux

“You came through the north door, yeah? Was there much damage.” To the doctor

“Got a problem with archaeologists?” To the doctor

“Ah, Professor RiverSong, archaeologist.” To the doctor

“You have a mouth that won’t stop.” To Lux

“You think there’s danger here.” To doctor

“That was a hundered years ago. The library’s been silent for a hundred years. Whatever’s came here is long dead.”

Doctor says, “Bet your life?” and RiverSong says “Always.”

RiverSong tells team to “do as he (doctor) says.”

“Apparently I am. Anita help with the lights. Other Dave make sure the door’s secure then help Anita. Mr. Lux put your helmet on and drop your visor. Proper Dave access the library terminal. I want you to access the library database. See what you can find out about what happened here a hundred years ago. Pretty boy, you’re with me. Step into my office.”

Mr Lux, “Why am I the only one wearing my helmet.” RiverSong, “I don’t fancy you.”

“Pretty Boy, with me I said.”

“Thanks. The usual. For coming when I call. You’re doing a very good job acting like you don’t know me. I’m assuming there’s a reason. OK. Shall we do diaries then. Where are we this time. Going by your face, I’d say it’s early days for you, so, um Crash of the Byzantium. Have we done that yet? Obviously ringing no bells. Right, um, Picnic at Azgod. Have we done Azgod yet? Obviously not. Blimey, very early days then. Life with a time traveler. Never knew it could be such hard work. You’re young. No but you are. Your eyes. You’re younger than I’ve ever seen you.

Doctor says, “You’ve seen me before then?”

“Doctor, please tell me you know who I am.” (Doctor doesn’t know who she is)

Episode - The Silence in the Library

No comments: